It is high time for a break! More specifically, a reading week break! A full week without early morning classes, assignments and major commitments! Is it sad to say I've been waiting for this since the beginning of January?
Anyway, my reading week break will be filled with the following activities:
- Heading to Montreal to visit my dear friend, Leanne, whom I sang with in Con Fuoco and Jeremy, her lovely husband
- Meet up with Canadian composer, Donald Patriquin, for a tour of the McGill music department-yay for connecting with awesome music people though blog comments!
- Shop at Simons-yes, this is totally unrelated to music or choir... but I'm still a girl... and girls shop when they travel :)
- Drinking hot chocolate and eating copious amounts of Montreal deli sandwiches
- Coming back home to perform in the Cantilon Broadway Gala's performance of Fiddler on the Roof
Take care and stay warm (for those in chilly climates like mine!)
I'll definitely be blogging when I'm in Montreal next week so stay tuned!